First Try at Korea Palace @ Krystal Point!

        It is food post again! And it is about my all time favourite Korean dishes againnnnn!

        I just cant stop thinking of the delicious bimbibap and soondubu jjigae with the juicy and succulent beef or chicken slices along with the spicy special gochujang paste after the first time I tried them at Bee Won Korean BBQ restaurant @ Festival City, KL.

        After the first tried, I think I fell in love with the Korean dishes, deeeeeply! I have went to many Korean restaurants in KL, such as Bulgogi Brothers @ Pavilion, Dubu Dubu @ Midvalley and Times Square and also Bee Won @ Festival City which I went for many times lol for their delicious dishes at very cheap prices without taxes!

        Although I am a fans of Korean dishes, but I never try on any Korean restaurant at Penang! So, last week I decided to visit the Daorae Korean BBQ restaurant since I was craving for the Korean dishes but ended up visited the Korea Palace @ Krystal Point, Bayan Lepas! Btw it was a nice try though!


 The menu

 After we placed our order, the staff served us the iced corn juice,
which is normally serve in a Korean restaurant,
with that familiar curve shaped water bottle you can find in many Korean restaurants!

 Next, a total of 6 side dishes or in Korean called banchan were served!

There were fried sliced sausages with mayonnaise, fresh salad, spicy kimchi,
fresh broccoli and cauliflower and my fav simmered lotus in soy sauce.

 The looooong stainless steel spoon and chopsticks normally seen in Korean restaurants!

 Waiting for my lunch!!!

 Spicy Fried Rice Cake - RM 25

The rice cakes were fried together with the sliced sausages, hard boiled eggs, fish cakes
and some vege with a special spicy paste and was seasoned with sesame.

I found this dishes quite expensive though, and the rice cakes were chewy
and need to be chewed hard for some time to be swallowed.
The portion was enough to serve 2-3 people.

 Vege Bimbibap - RM 10

My bimbibappppp! This bimbibap was served with only vege though,
with a bowl of hot soup and the special spicy gochujang paste to stir with the rice thoroughly.

The bimbibap came in a plastic bowl instead of stone bowl normally served by
other restaurants though, which I think made the rice not that aromatic.

Btw this bimbibap came along with the 6 side dishes, the iced corn juice and
also desserts for a set lunch at only RM 10 during the lunch hour! It was a great deal indeed!

 A table fulled of Korean dishes! I am a happy kid :P

 See how much fats I have gained during this looooong sem break!!!
But I just can't resist the temptation of having them!

 Watermelons and ginger tea as desserts!

A BIG love to this cold ginger tea!
This tea was sweet enough with the thick aroma of ginger.
I found this tea delicious although I am not a fans of ginger!

If you're a Korean food fans like me, you might give it a try!
The staffs there are very kind and serve good services for the customers.


Korea Palace BBQ Restaurant

Main: 28-1-2, Jalan Tanjung Tokong,
10470 Penang. 
04 - 899 7900

Branch: No.1-1-27, Krystal Point Corporate Park,
Jalan Tun Dr Awang,
11900 Penang.
04 - 646 7977


No comments on "First Try at Korea Palace @ Krystal Point!

Leave a Reply